Monday, January 31, 2011

Hola

Without awareness, I've become a chameleon. I'm so many different people. So many that I've decided to make a list.

The Arias:
1. There's the home Aria who curls up in her bed with her cat and watches The Bachelor with her grandma. She also watches Law and Order with her mom. 

2. The friend Aria. She and her friends are insane. They like to prank call Taco Bell at 2 a.m.

3. School. There are different Arias even in school. The girl in 3rd period English is a different one than in 4th period Math or 5th period Science. I think it's my teachers personalities. My English teacher used to be in a punk band and swears. My math teacher is sarcastic and says, "Ooh, lets listen to Aria's answer, and if she's wrong we can make fun of her." My Science teacher thinks he's the coolest person in the world and talks into a microphone. 'Nough said.

4. The meeting new people Aria. This Aria is usually very friendly and polite. It's easy to get on her good side (it might help if you bring chocolate chip cookies- just sayin...).

5. Finally, there's flirty Aria. This Aria tends to talk about random things. She might randomly say, "Do you like puppies?" and the boy usually says, "WTF." Or at least he's thinking it. Flirty Aria is prone to word-vomit. 


There you have it. Five different me's. 
Anyway, here are some words that were taken out of the dictionary. Together, we can adopt them and get them reinstated. 
• jobler- a person that does many different odd jobs
•kexy- brittle, withered
•quaeritate- ask; to question
•lardlet- a morsel of fat or lard
•phlyarologist- a person who engages in philology (historical linguistics) 


Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment